Jun 18, 2015
KWL US Manager Christine Munroe interviews Carla King, a travel
writer and self-publishing expert. Tune in to hear them
- What self-publishing was like when Carla started out in
- Self-Publishing Boot Camp, the program of books and workshops
that Carla co-founded and continues to manage.
- Balancing writing travel books and how-to guides.
- Tips for effective social media presence.
- Highlights from Carla's latest book, The Self-Publishing Boot
Camp Guide for Authors.
After the show, KWL Author Care Coordinator Vanessa Ghosh offers
tips for creating reflowable ePubs.